Buildings & contents Mortgage Sense

Buildings & contents

Protection for your home & important possesions.

Buildings & contents Mortgage Sense

You never know what’s around the corner, so it’s important to protect your home.  Buildings and contents insurance can ensure that life continues as normal should your home suffer damage or theft.

You have acquired your dream home, but have you thought of how you might protect it from damage or theft? Buildings and contents insurance is the easiest way to protect your home.

Regardless of your mortgage lender, buildings insurance will be a compulsory condition of your mortgage and must be in place before any contracts can be exchanged. Buildings insurance, however, is important for more than just your mortgage – it’s how you can protect your home and your family should your property suffer damage in the event of a fire, flood, storm, subsidence, theft or even vehicle collision.

Our advisors will always help you ensure that your house insurance is precisely suited to the level of cover required by you and your circumstances. Whether you only want buildings insurance, a combined buildings and contents insurance policy, or a landlord’s building policy, if you are looking to rent out your buy to let property. We will always make sure that we find the best arrangements for your situation.

Contact us about your insurance needs today

Or arrange a consultation at our Chard branch

01460 298 022 Email us now